Hello! My name is Mariia. I’m passionate about foreign languages and international communications. That’s how I chose my life as well as career path and went into languages.
I hold a degree in linguistics (English and Italian languages). Likewise, I won a full-ride scholarship as an exchange student and went to the USA, Alabama state, for a year to enhance my knowledge in business administration field.
Currently, I’m working as an HR in an American real estate company and teaching advanced English for adults:)
I would like to assist you in translation for the upcoming event.
Moscow City University
Foreign languages (English/Italian)
Gadsden State Community college (USA)
Business Administration, minor in HR (exchange student)
December, 2022 – June,2022
Amestates (US real estate company)
Business Development Assistant
- Led recruitment process for over 25 full-time hires
- Provided guidance for new hired interior/exterior designers, videographers, social net content managers
- In collaboration with company’s CMO designed intensive interview and training processes for 100+ interior designers, videographers, and promotion managers
- Generated meeting schedules, and orchestrated special company’s online events for 25+ staff
- Developed and posted vacancy announcements by leveraging online to attract highly-qualified candidates and develop robust talent pool
- Prepared monthly HR reports
TAC vehicles (armored vehicle company) UAE, remotely
- Interacted with potential partners interested in joint advertising campaigns
- Prepared materials for the presentation of the company’s activities to potential clients
- Interpreted between supervisors and customers (Eng-Rus)
- Being the only Italian-speaking employee performed correspondence and calls with Italian customers