I am eager to grow professionally and get valuable experience in the chosen field. I consider working as an interpreter a good opportunity to fulfill the creative potential o haveas well as benefit the company by showing my best abilities and skills.
– Teaching (English, French, Russian both in groups and individually) since 2018.
– Participation in the international Model UN conference (2020).
– Workingas a translator at the internationalexhibition “WorldFood Moscow” (2023).
– Write translation of variouskinds of texts (since 2017)
– Conducting concerts, participating in stageprojects (since 2008)
Moscow State Linguistic University
Bachelor’s degree inLinguuistics– with honors 2023(Recipient of governmentalscholarships)
Vocational retraining upon the following programs: “Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language”, “Radio and TV Host”
Secondary school finished with gold medal (with excellence)
Music school (7-year program) finished (with excellence). Specialization – piano
Rewards and certificates
First degree diploma in the English Competition named after A. I. Griboedovgels on the basais of Moscow State Institute of International Relations
Second Degree Certificate in the International Phonetic Olympiad
Professional and personal traits
Fluency in English (advanced level), knowledge of French (Upper-intermediate)+ grammatically correct written and spoken Russian
I am well-spoken, active and enthusiastic, have a clear pronunciation, as well as a bright and artistic appearance. I can easily establish ontact with anyinterlocutor and build effective communicationin accordance with the goal set. I find that charisma, intelligence, flexibility, courage, responsibility anddiplomacy are my main qualities.