Reside in Moscow, Russia
Born in 1995
I am a highly confident outgoing individual who thrives on challenges.
Through experience accumulated from previous work and varying extra-curricular activities
I have gained essential skills which provide me with the versatility to adapt to any demanding job.
Contact with various people in a variety of often demanding situations has helped me become more patient,
sensitive and tactful. I have demonstrated and will continue to demonstrate excellent time management, team work,
leadership, commercial awareness as well as interpersonal skills and above all I have the determination to achieve and succeed at any given task.
Relevant Work Experience
- Interpreter in Expo and exhibitions: Stone Industry, Road Expo, Intercharm, Dental Expo, Worldcontent market, IFA, Mosbuild, IPSA, Metro Expo.
- Rewriting/copywriting experience,
- Text transcription of video files,
- Translate documents and articles from one language into another for web sites and promotions,
- Arranging photoshooting for commercial magazines
- May, 2018 – September, 2018 – Halkidiki, Greece: Kids entertainer.
- October 2017 – January 2018 – RAK, UAE: Customer service.
- December 2016 – Oktober 2017 – Guide: Sunrise Crystal Bay Resort – Hurghada, Egypt
- Engaging guests when possible using sport and fitness activities throughout the day.
- Developed interpersonal skills that allowed me to satisfy customer needs and deal with irate customers.
- Creating a happy holiday atmosphere for all the guests and staff.
- I was the first point of contact with customers and would respond to customers queries and requests for information.
- Worked with a wide range of people from all backgrounds and walks of life. This allowed me to practice the ability to communicate effectively.
October 2016 – December 2016 – Event Assistant: Creon BTL Agency – Moscow
- Assisted in arranging various events, festivals and parties of various sizes
- Heavily involved in crowd control and contributing to effective event management by creating atmosphere and engaging the audience.
June 2014 – October 2016 – Team Leader: Poseidon, Black Sea Coast, Russia
- Carer for children aged 10-17
- Managed activities to engage children, using a wide variety of tools and resources to engage attention, focus and creative thinking
- Preparing events to nurture talents and educate children
- Organised and ran language camps and directing activities to improve language skills.
Education: 2012-2016 – Bachelor of Arts: Translation and Interpretation Moscow State Linguistic University – Moscow
- Focussed around the Spanish and English Languages
- Successfully completed course of French language and culture
- Had a certificate of simultaneous translation in English
- Native Russian Speaker
- English (Advanced)
- Spanish (Intermediate)
- French, Deutsch (Beginner)
Personal Skills and Aptitudes
- Strong communication skills
- Researching information in a short time under pressure to serve the needs of colleagues.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
- Team worker and fair leader
Sport: Highly interested in fitness activities, specialized in Yoga and Zumba classes that became part of my lifestyle.
I also enjoy playing Tennis with friends and this is what I do regularly.