MoscowInterpreters.Ru is a leading interpreting agency for Zoom meetings and webinars of any size and for any language combination. Our office can provide you with some of the very best conference interpreters from many of countries and in over 20 languages. We constantly test and vet our resources not only for their experience and interpreting skills, but also for their online-readiness. It is critical that interpreters work on decent computers, use broadband internet and high-quality headsets.
Zoom has become an essential part of our lives during the global lockdown. Families, friends, teachers, schools, government agencies and private corporations are using Zoom on a daily basis.
For us, the interpreting agencies, Zoom offers another great possibility: remote language interpretation.
Benefits are obvious:
- Quick setup, user friendly interface
- Everybody uses Zoom
- Interpreters can learn easily
- Reach to a much global audience in as many languages as you want
- Live on-screen captioning (automated or manual)
- Advanced security
- Record your conferences
- Live stream to YouTube and Facebook
- Polls and detailed statistics
- Very stable audio and video quality
- Available at the comfort of your home or office
- Broadband internet – minimum 5 mega bits per second
- Very good computer – a PC with i7 or Macbook Pro
- High quality, conference grade, noise-cancelling headset microphone
- Back-up plan (a second computer, a second internet connection and a second headset)
Thanks to Zoom, conferences can be organized in multiple languages in no time and at a fraction of a regular on-site convention. Consider hiring interpreters in Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Serbian, Japanese, Hindi or Vietnamese at ease.
Zoom is currently the only popular app that enables simultaneous interpreting. There are other niche apps developed specificly for interpreting. Our conference interpreter colleagues regularly updates themselves on novel technologies.
Remote simultaneous interpreting is not a replacement of on-site interpreting as much as video conferencing is not a true alternative of a professional event organized in hotels or conference venues. Our hope is to beat coronavirus faster and return to the normal circumstances as soon as possible. Until then, MoscowInterpreters.Ru remains committed to help eliminating language barriers by using available technologies.
Please contact us to book a Zoom interpreter.