Interpreter, exhibition hostess in Moscow - Anna Zinch.
Based in Moscow, Russia
Born in 1995
Moscow Institute of radio and television Ostankino (media linguistics department)
2012 until now - Freelance translator/ Interpreter (English), Model
2012, 2014 - had a practice in EC school, Malta
• Translated a masterclass of a British design agency "Identica"
• Translate private business conversations and meetings all year round
• 2013, 2014 "Expostone"
• "Rosmould" and "RosUpack"
• Jewelry fair "Junwex"
• CTT 2014 construction equipment & technologies
• Aquatherm Moscow
• February 2014 - I was chosen to be an interpreter for Olympic Games in Radisson Blu congress center&hotel, helped IOC (international Olympic committee) members.
• I translate documents of different kind (from fashion-oriented to business and technology)
Height - 175
Weight: 54 kg
Clothes size: 44
Hobbies and interests
Traveling, books, modeling, sport, fashion
Responsible, punctual, sociable
Participated in Moscow Exhibitions:
WorldFood, India Show