Exhibition Hostess in Moscow - Natalia Yakov.
Date of birth: 9/6/93
Reside in Moscow, Russia
Well-rounded and highly responsible individual. Both organized and creative, a pro-active
and enthusiastic team-player.
August 2015 to present
- Interpreter and Fixer of Australian sport channel Optus Sport during Confederation Cup 2017 in Russia(Responsibilities: interpret from Russian to English and English to Russian, assist the crew at any stages of work in Moscow, Saint- Petersburg, Kazan, Sochi ( helping take interviews from speaking fans, finding the best locations for shooting videography, providing local knowledge about the city and infrastructure, coordinating transportation and transfer, timing the crew, helping in Media center with Russian speaking staff, helping with tickets services, check in for all flights, communicate with police and any government agencies in when in need;
- Personal translator for ex- President of Italian company Folletto in Moscow and Saint Petersburg;
- Interpreter English/Italian for various exhibitions in the sector of furniture and design, construction and interiors, hydraulic, equipment for painting of surfaces, education, tourism, food&beverage;
- Interpreter for appointments with Italian customers in the bank Roscapital in Moscow;
- Writing translation from both English and Italian to the Russian for the various company and upon personal request.
November 2016 to Present
Sports Exclusive LLC, Moscow, Russia
The implementation of the various tasks of the company in connection with the transport of tourists, tourist accommodation,
assistance in obtaining visas and registration of tourists in Moscow, translation of documents from both English, Portuguese languages on Russian.
The main obligation to represent the company in Moscow, to make presentations to clients on behalf of the company etc.
August 2012 - August 2015
PromoSpace Advertising Agency, Moscow, Russia
Coordinated all stages of BTL projects, including budgeting, salary, and weekly reports.
Was responsible for casting and training of new employees
September 2011 - Ferbuary 2012
"ETAJ" Restaurant, Moscow, Russian
February 2010 - March 2011
Proline Advertising Agency, Moscow, Russia
Recruited employees for various projects
Trained entry-level personnel
Coordinated communication between entry-level employees and their supervisers
Handled all related documentation and produced weekly sales reports
September 2010 - June 2012
Self-employed, Moscow, Russia
Freelance Special Events Coordinator
Complete production of musical events
Creatively produced of event scenarios and special effects for concerts and special events
Worked with multiple vendors and performers
Russian Academy of Economics "Plekhanova", Moscow, Russia
Bachelors Degree in Commerce and Marketing
Language School of Leonardo Da Vinci, course of Italian languages ( level B1-B2), Roma, Italy
Studying new languages
Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Adobe Photoshop
Russian: native, English: Advanced, Italian: Advanced, Portuguese: Intermediate